This is really great information that needs to be "Shouted To The Rooftops"
Greenville, S.C. is know to be a place for all lifestyles. This beautiful area lies in the foothillsof the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and the Piedmont region of South Carolina. Here are some reasons you would want to call Greenville a place to call home:
- One of "America's 50 Hottest Cities" as named by Expansion Management Magazine.
- Named the 2003 winner of the "Great American Main Street Award".
- Epicenter for arts and entertainment in the Upstate
- Home of over 130 retail shops and 75 restaurants in a one-square-mile area.
- $12 million Falls Park provides lush gardens and the unique, curved pedestrian suspension bridge overlooking Reedy River Falls.
- Over 200 annual events, including a weekly music series from April through September.
- The Peace Center, which offers Broadway productins,as well as acclaimed concerts.
The Bi-Lo Center, which hosts a wide range of sporting events, concerts,and conventions.
Looking for things to do:
- Drive Skyline Parkway or hike the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Play 51 gorgeous golf courses.
- See more than 300 beautiful waterfalls